In our practice, providing the latest and best patient care is our highest priority; this is the standard by which we practice. Starting in 2008, Kharouf Orthodontics was the first orthodontic practice in western South Dakota to pursue 3D digital imaging technology (I-CAT®) and techniques, which has benefited patients with faster and more precise results.
A board-certified specialist in orthodontics, Dr. Kharouf stays current on the most up-to-date research, so you always get the most optimal result. He will see you at every visit and give you his full attention to ensure such a result.
We focus on making your experience as smooth, comfortable, and personalized as possible.
- Our staff is dedicated to educating you, and willing to answer every question you have.
- We provide you and your family dentist with easy-to-understand progress review emails and letters every six months.
- We run on time so you don’t have to worry about missing things that are important in your life.
- After your initial appointment, comprehensive records, and thorough evaluation of your dental and facial problems, we will share with you all your treatment options, as well as our fees and available payment plans.
- Our office is a clean, modern space at a very convenient location with easy access from Douglas School and Ellsworth AFB.